RMS-OLYMPIC klimbims roaring20sgirl Romanovadocka sunshine5ra farahkhan HennAnastasiaMissyLynne ajhistoric2 Niarahime TsarevnaMaria MemoriesOfTime97 GracefulTatiana1897
: Here is the first picture of the colouring quest, chosen by me. Whoever wants to choose next week should let me know via a comment. Here are the guidelines and FAQs. They're generally the same as those from the original fandom Colouring Quest.
1. Each week one person chooses a picture, and EVERYONE has to colour it, including the person who chose it. (so please, don't choose anything too difficult to colour!)
2. Everyone has exactly one week to complete the picture, unless they have a valid excuse. For example, I'm going away for a few weeks without access to my colourising program. Another excuse might be a broken computer, schoolwork, etc. Let me know if one of these unavoidable excuses happen and I will not disqualify you from the quest.
3. For each picture you submit, include a Journal Entry and list all the participants. Each week we may have new colourists - Linnea-Rose
4. For simplicity's sake, please attach the b/w picture to a journal entry using Sta.Sh. (please no Photobucket, et cetera
.) UPDATE: When you've finished your picture, comment the link to it on this page.
5. You are free to drop out whenever you like. If you have not completed a picture for three weeks (without a valid excuse) you are expelled. However, the colourists who have been expelled or who have dropped out may come back at the start of another round of the Quest.
6. As I said, anyone who wants to enter is always welcome!
7. Keep the pictures historical - no modern day celebrities, etc. Also, no pictures of Nazis or anything else that might make some colourists uncomfortable or reluctant to colour.
8. Have fun!
This week`s picture is:
It is a photo of Doris Stocker reading a book. I wanted to colorize this photo for ages already.
I hope the link works...